1. Are you or is any person connected to you a director or a shareholder of a company which is: A member of Nominet? In partnership with Nominet? In a joint venture with Nominet?
I am a director and 100% shareholder of Domain Registrar Services Ltd which is a Nominet member,
2. Are you a member of Nominet in your own right?
I am not a member in my own right, but I do have a registrar accreditation in my personal name.
3. Have you, or any person connected with you, been a registrant of any .uk domains over the past five years? If so, please provide full details.
Yes I have approx. 5 domain names registered in my own name, and around 20 in my company’s name as of 25/01/2022
4. Have you, or any person connected with you, been a Nominet registrar during the past five years. If so, please provide details of all relevant tags, together with the number of domains registered under each tag.
Yes I have the following Nominet tags:
TAG = ALLTHEDOMAINS (Accredited Channel Partner) – 102 domains – 25/01/2022
TAG = MYRESELLER (Accredited Channel Partner) – 14 domains – 25/01/2022
TAG = DANRODGERS (Channel Partner) – 3 domains – 25/01/2022
TAG = HOSTARIUM (Channel Partner) – 6 domains – 25/01/2022
TAG = DANUK (Self Managed) – 0 domains – 25/01/2022
5. Does any person you are associated with have any of the following relationships with Nominet? By ‘associated’, we mean to include any formal or informal contractual and/or advisory relationships. Examples include: supplier, customer (as registrant or registrar), competitor, banking, distribution and/or any other ongoing, but material relationship (such as a dispute) etc.
I am employed as a Software Engineer by Krystal Hosting Ltd which is a Nominet member.
I have both retail and reseller customers of Domain Registrar Services Ltd who are also Nominet members.
6. Are you associated with any adviser to Nominet? By ‘associated’ we mean to include any formal or informal contractual and/or advisory relationships. Examples include: audit, tax, legal, investment banking, pensions or investments and/or management consultancy etc.
7. Are you a member of a Committee or a Commission or do you have a material position with a Regulator, any department of Government, a Trade Body, a Professional Body or a Charitable Organisation? Examples include where the relevant organisation: influences government policy, influences accounting standards and/or is preparing industry guidance etc.
Yes, I am a committee member of The CALM Trust. Which is a registered UK Charity. The charity does not do any work with government policy or have any relation to the Domain Name industry.
8. Are you associated with an investment organisation of any nature? By ‘associated’ we mean to include any formal or informal contractual and/or advisory relationships. Examples include: venture capital/private equity, hedge fund, investment trust/fund and/or an organisation taking material positions in shares or securities etc.
9. Are you in a position that you (or a company you are a director or material shareholder of) could make a profit as a result of your councillor position of Nominet?
10. Do you know of any other circumstances that could give rise to a potential or actual conflict of interest or duties?
Source: Nominet NED Pack 2021